Monday, January 13, 2014

Shoe review-Saucony Virrata

I got a pair of Saucony Virrata running shoes for Christmas this year. I have always liked Saucony running shoes and they are the only brand that I am using right now. 

The Virrata is the lightest and most flexible training shoe that Saucony offers. At a size 9 for men it weighs in at 6.5 oz.. It has a 0 mm heel-to-toe offset that classifies it as a neutral running shoe. The upper on the shoe is mesh so it makes it breathable when you are logging the miles. The midsole of the shoe is a lightweight foam that provides good cushioning while still being lightweight. The outsole of the shoe is a durable rubber that provides traction for running on terrain other than cement.

I have worn my Virratas on a couple of runs so far and I am very pleased with them. They are the lightest shoe that I have ever worn. Still, they feel like they have enough cushioning so I won't have any injuries while running in them. I recommend these shoes for any runner who would like a lightweight shoe that will keep you injury-free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment