Monday, December 9, 2013

This is the start like a race

I'm Lark Peterson and I'm a 17 year old high school student in Jackson Michigan. I run and swim and rarely do my homework. I'm doing this blog for a genius hour in AP Psych with my partner, Alec Briggs.
In this blog we will look at running and swimming forms. Also, we will look at the best equipment for both running and swimming. We will explain how to use running and swimming to become fit. 
In the end we want to give you an explanation of how to run and swim with the best form and let you know what's the best equipment to buy. We will search the web and running magazines to find the best form and reviews for the newest and best equipment. We will be blogging to you in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your blog will be very informative! As a rule, I am not a runner. But I try it once in a while, so maybe your tips can help me become a better runner!

    ReplyDelete