Monday, December 9, 2013

the curious case of Alec Briggs

Four score and 17 years ago, I was born here in the one and only Jackson, Michigan. Times have been troubling, for the great prison we call high school holds me captive. I keep in solitude for I must write this piece for what one would call a genius hour. Society is very pecuniary; greed strikes the citizen's like Mike Tyson's fist greeting the surface of an opponents face.
My partner, Mr. Lark Peterson; a Great man of the senior status, shall assist me in my travels to seek the true meaning of what makes good form or what type of equipment or apparel is deemed necessary for the ravishing sports of water crawling and running. Our goal, if we are to achieve it, will be to accomplish what every man dreams, we will learn the key to the perfect life fulfilled with fitness and excellence.

Signing out for the first time, with many times to follow,
Alec Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment