Monday, December 16, 2013

Streamline and kick

Last week during swim practice my coach talked to me about being more streamline off the walls and getting my dolphin kick going earlier and faster. If I am able to do this I will be able to get to the surface faster and get my stroke going quicker. Doing this will improve my times significantly.
To be able to do this I have been trying extra hard to get dolphin kicks going off every turn during practice. This may tire me out at first, but in the end it'll improve my kick and make me stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Since I'm really more of a floater, can you explain what dolphin kicks look like? In future posts, it would be helpful to consider that you're blogging for an audience who might have no clue about swimming. Like me. ;)

    ReplyDelete